Friday, September 26, 2008

damn it, nipples!!!

okay, okay...i'm not a grey's genius. boo. my story would have been a lot more interesting than what actually happened. that was the lamest thing ever. me...girl who practically hyper-ventilated over september 25th's arrival for a good month, was wishing it would hurry up and end so i could go to sleep. my grey's shouldn't make me have such terrible feelings!

BUT, the office was awesome, and (spoiler alert - highlight the following, just in case some people haven't seen it yet!) though it took place between pumps at a gas station, jim & pam's proposal was so sweeeet. yay jim & pam! i love them.

today i have been scrapbooking queen 2008. and by that, i mean not at all...since i only got 2 pages done. and technically, it was 1 layout...just a 2-pager, so that makes me suck even more. but i organized the new things i ordered recently & set up the plans for more of my scrapbooking projects so i did accomplish something. the only suck part is, i have no good place to scrapbook. so at the moment, all of my supplies are on the floor and i sit among them and do my thing. not only does it hurt my back, but i also have to listen to matt's lamefest conference calls. the whole point is to be in the room and spend time with him while he has to work, but my GOSH. i want to pop ear plugs in so i don't have to hear any more computer gibberish.

odin is being a complete weiner today. you know my beautiful gerbera plant i raved about yesterday? he's tried eating it, twice now. just today he bit the bloom off the stem! i don't know where i can put it so he won't get into it.

i'm officially obsessed with picnik. i can't stop. i need to join picnik lovers annon. i've even started using other people's pictures. for example, meet my sister and her boyfriend:


gorgeous couple, aren't they? oh oh....wrong picture.

is it totally obvious i was trying to cover up the date stamp? lol.

i should get back to my scrapbooking. or perhaps, picniking. i would do something more productive...like, put together a nursery for my baby but I CAN'T because service "masters" (more like suckers) called in sick! they called in sick, to working on our house!! can you believe that crap? ooooh this mold stuff is getting old. that's a long-ish story for another day. for now...

pregnancy suck of the day: itchy nipples. and not just itchy, painfully itchy. it feels like there are tiny needles being stuck into my nipples...and scratching/pinching (lol) them does not make it stop. i've even tried lotioning them thinking they may be dry. no dice. i'm about to rip them off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The proposal was perfect!!! I'm sure that some people wanted Jim to orchestrate something really big, but it was so sudden that it completely surprised me and I love that!