Sunday, February 15, 2009

iiit's a scrotum.

last night, little man woke up for a 1am feeding. husband had taken a nap earlier in the day, so feeling fairly well rested he volunteered to take care of the diapering & swaddling for me before i had to feed him. so as he was doing his daddy duty, i sat up in bed waiting for luke. i had my shirt up & was inspecting my poor, ravaged belly once again. i'd started a skin-firming lotion ritual earlier that day, and my skin was already feeling smoother. as i sat there, staring at the wreckage, i saw something move in there. my belly button & surrounding area - was seriously, moving. on it's own! it looked like....something was crawling around just under my skin!

i told husband to stop what he was doing and watch, just to make sure it wasn't sleep-deprivation that was causing me to see this. he thought i was crazy at first, and he said something smart-assy like, "did we leave a baby in there?". i assured him, something was moving. so he sat down on the edge of the bed and stared. a few seconds later he exclaimed, "EW! It IS moving! It's moving like my balls!".

and really, with the wrinkly texture of my skin now, that's not so far off base. so there you have it. i now have a giant scrotum for a stomach.





seriously though. what the hell is moving in there?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

that.... is.

are we talking lava-lampish movement?! lol.

blogger comeback! what is this?!

alyssa said...

Glad to see you back :) Umm...no idea...that's creepy!!

Hillary said...

that is disgusting, LOL. But good comparison, I can definitely see scrotum with my belly too. What was moving?!?