Thursday, October 2, 2008

the short version.

things i really hate:
1. new software that doesn't work and causes 80 issues a day.
2. stupid know-it-all chain-smoking idiot computer douche bags.
3. truck drivers with thick redneck accents and an inability to read.
4. open-door door knockers*
5. paranoid off-site employees with a telephone addiction.

things i wish i had/could have:
1. a shot gun
2. a valium
3. a few shots of vodka
4. ear plugs
5. my sanity

*annoying people, who come to my office and even though my door is ALWAYS WIDE OPEN and they are STARING RIGHT AT ME, feel the need to knock on my open door and wait for me to address them before they speak.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I had open door door knockers all the dang time when I was in the Air Force. Ok yeah, I get that they were waiting for me to be un busy or whatever, but seriousy, just come in and have a seat, don't stand there looking like an idiot.

Sara Jane said...

I promise to take a shot of vodka just for you this weekend!